Sunday, October 14, 2012

Just Add Drama

This weekend I stumbled upon an incredible marketing campaign by TNT called "Just Add Drama." It is possibly the most awesome interactive marketing stunt I've seen to date. This stunt is Internet related in the fact that it was recorded and became a viral video overnight, drawing in over 37,948,450 unique views in the 7 months it has been available on YouTube. 

TNT was preparing to launch its high quality channel in Belgium, but there was little to no brand recognition for TNT amongst the local peoples. In an effort to reach these unsuspecting consumers, TNT placed a "Push to Add Drama in the middle of a small town square and awesomeness happened!

The link to the "stunt" is below and you should watch it! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316AzLYfAzw

I thought that I would share this interactive viral video campaign in hopes that it provides some inspiration for struggling online marketers!

1 comment:

  1. This is a brilliant marketing stunt! I saw it a couple months ago and still remembered it as I read this post. That's how you can tell it's successful!

    ReplyDelete